Get Your Apprenticeship or Traineeship Qualification Funded Today!
Contact Us To Check Your Eligibility and Kick-Start Your Subsidised Training!
User Choice Funding Overview:
The User Choice program provides a public funding contribution towards the cost of training and assessment for eligible Queensland apprentices and trainees.
The program provides the flexibility for apprentices, trainees and their employers to select a preferred registered training organisation (RTO) from a list of Skills Assure Suppliers (SAS) for the delivery of accredited training to meet their specific needs.
All you have to do is choose a funded qualification that interests you and become an apprentice or trainee – Simple as that!*
*More information regarding the User Choice funding program eligibility requirements and stipulations can be found here
Funding Eligibilty Checklist:
To determine if you are eligible for User Choice funding, take a look at our eligibility check-list below:
For more information pertaining to User Choice funding and your eligibility status – Call 1300 000 737 or email email@example.com
About User Choice Funding:
- User Choice funding priority determines the level of public funds that are contributed to training regardless of whether the qualification is an apprenticeship or traineeship.
- In Queensland, many occupations offer School-based apprenticeships and traineeships (SATs) for students in years 10, 11 or 12 as part of their high school studies.
- Apprentices and trainees can only receive one government contribution for a User Choice funded qualification at any single point in time.
- Apprentices and trainees (including SATs) can only receive a maximum of two government funding contributions under the current User Choice program.
- SATs are not required to pay a co-contribution fee whilst still in school (they may be required to pay a co-contribution fee once they convert to full-time or part-time post school however).