License to Perform Dogging contains units which specifies the outcomes required to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear and/or the directing of the crane operator in the movement of the load when the load is out of view of the crane / operator for licensing purposes.
This unit is based on the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Formal Training conducted by SDS: (both theory and practical)
- Duration 4 or 5 days (dependent on qty.)
- Supervised hours – issuance of log book for applicable students
- Confirmation by students & trainer that they are ready for assessment
- Notification to WH&SQ of assessment (min. 6 working days)
- Assessment conducted by one of our accredited WH&SQ assessors
- Allow 1 Day for Assessment