License to Perform Dogging contains units which specifies the outcomes required to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear and/or the directing of the crane operator in the movement of the load when the load is out of view of the crane / operator for licensing purposes.
This unit is based on the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Both Civil and Mining Competencies are available for this Machine.
Formal Training conducted by SDS: (both theory and practical)
- Duration 3 or 4 days (dependent on qty.)
- Supervised hours – issuance of log book for students to complete (nominal 120 hours)
- Confirmation by students & trainer that they are ready for assessment
- Notification to WH&SQ of assessment (min. 6 working days)
- Assessment conducted by one of our accredited WH&SQ assessors
- Allow 1 Day for Assessment