Certificate III in Civil Construction reflects the role of a skilled operator working in Civil construction, who applies a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. The individual may provide theoretical advice and support a team in relevant industries.
Possible Career Outcomes (Industries):
- Bituminous Surfacing
- Bridge Construction and Maintenance
- Pipe Laying
- Road Construction and Maintenance
- Road Marking
- Tunnel Construction
- Timber Bridge Construction and Maintenance
- Civil Construction General
- Traffic Management
Formal Training Conducted By SDS:
- Training to be conducted at the work site of the client.
- Both theory & practical components.
- Regular visits from a trainer – scheduled every 6-8 weeks.
- There are no attendance requirements – we fit in with you and your schedule!