This License to Operate a Forklift course contains units of competency which covers the functions required to prepare and operate a forklift to meet minimum training and assessment standards for the purposes of certification.
This unit is based on the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Formal Training conducted by SDS: (both theory and practical)
- Issuance of log book for recording of practical hours under supervision, or:
- Challenge Test completion (no log book required with successful pass)
- *Option of conducting log book hours on-site.
- Closed book theory, calculations & practical assessment
- Confirmation by students & trainer that they are ready for assessment
- Notification to WH&SQ of assessment (min. 3 working days)
- Assessment conducted by one of our accredited WH&SQ assessors