Call 1300 000 737 For All Bookings!
This course is for serious road professionals who need to upgrade or re-familiarise with modern day driving practises.
SDS Training multi-combination licence training vehicles are modern, ex-fleet prime movers and trailers reflective of the opportunities and requirements of the current transport industry.
Our multi-combination trainers not only have industry experience but are patient, professional and understanding of your training needs. They will provide you with a unique and comprehensive training program tailored to your individual needs to give you the best learning experience possible.
Vehicles you can drive under this licence:
- A class HC vehicle.
- A B-double (prime mover towing 2 semitrailers, with 1 semitrailer supported at the front and connected to the other semitrailer).
- A road train (motor vehicle, other than a B-double, towing 2 or more trailers).
Requirements To Apply:
For application of a Multi Combination (MC) licence class, you must:
- Have held your class ‘HR’ or ‘HC’ licence for a minimum period of 1 year.
Additionally, you must have held the required licence class for the prescribed period and this period:
- Must have occurred in the last 5 years.
- Can be continuous or made up of different individual lengths of time (excluding any time that your licence was suspended, surrendered, cancelled or expired).
To apply for the next higher class of licence, you must:
- Have held your current licence class for the required period of time (see above)
- Pay the road rules test fee and pass the test (must be done through the Queensland Department of Transport)
- Pay the practical driving test fee, book and pass the test (must be done through the Queensland Department of Transport)