Certificate II in Agriculture provides a general vocational outcome in agriculture. The qualification enables individuals to select a livestock production, cropping or livestock context as a job focus or, in the case of mixed farming enterprises, both cropping and livestock.
Possible Career Outcomes (Industries):
- Assistant animal attendant/stockperson
- Assistant farm or station hand
- Assistant farm or station worker
- Assistant farm or station labourer.
Formal Training Conducted By SDS:
- School Based (VETiS)
- Workplace Based Training Available
- On-site and Correspondence Options Available
- Flexible Delivery Options