This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who perform mainly routine tasks and procedures, using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge, and taking some responsibility for the quality of the work outcomes.
This Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation is a pathway qualification and will prepare an individual to successfully undertake a sector specified Certificate III from the Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package.
Possible Career Outcomes (Industries):
- Small Mine Operator
- Open Cut Miner (Metalliferous Mining)
- Open Cut Coal Miner
- Building & Construction Labourer
- Civil Construction Worker
Formal Training Conducted By SDS:
- School Based (VETiS)
- Workplace Based Training Available
- On-site and Correspondence Options Available