Licence to Operate a Boom type Elevating Work Platform units of competency covers the functions required to operate boom type elevating work platforms (EWP) with lengths of 11 metres or more. These standards meet the competency requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Formal Training conducted by SDS: (both theory and practical)
- Duration 2 days (Day 1: Training Day 2: Assessment)
- Issuance of log book for recording of practical hours under supervision, or:
- Challenge Test completion (no log book required with successful pass)
- *Option of conducting log book hours on-site.
- Confirmation by students & trainer that they are ready for assessment
- Notification to WH&SQ of assessment (min. 3 working days)
- Assessment conducted by one of our accredited WH&SQ assessors