- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Provide two forms of identification
Tailored to specific industries. i.e. Mining & Construction
Clothing / Footwear
Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended.
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Material (theory & practical)
- Tea, Coffee & Water
- Hi-Vis Vest (if required)
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Statement of Attainment that is a nationally recognised competency for these units.