License to Perform Rigging Intermediate Level requires the applicant to be able to plant the work, select and inspect equipment, set up task, erect structures and plant and dismantle structures and plant.
This unit is based on the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Formal Training conducted by SDS: (both theory and practical)
- Duration 5 days (competency based)
- Confirmation by students & trainer that they are ready for assessment
- Notification to WH&SQ of assessment (min. 3 working days)
- Assessment conducted by one of our accredited WH&SQ assessors
- Allow 1 Day for Assessment