CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
Pre-requisites (Assessment Only)
- Completed formal training.
- Completed log book; and/or challenge test.
- 3 Forms of ID.
- Q Gov Account (can be created at SDS Training).
Tailored to specific industries.
Clothing / Footwear
Enclosed footwear and appropriate clothing
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Material (theory & practical)
- Tea, Coffee, Water & Morning Tea
- Hi-Vis Vest (if required)
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Workplace Health & Safety License (after your application has been processed by WH&SQ) and a Statement of Attainment that is a nationally recognised.