Pre-requisites / Entry Requirements
- All BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety core units or equivalent competencies.
- To Receive Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) Funding, students must be considered eligible as per the CSQ funding eligibility guidelines*
*For more information regarding CSQ and to check your eligibility status, visit: https://sdstraining.edu.au/funding/csq-funding-whs/ or call 1300 000 737 to speak to one of our friendly team today.
Clothing / Footwear:
- Steel-Cap Boots
- Hi-Vis Shirt/Vest
- Long Pants
- Sun-Smart Equipment (Wide Brim Hat, Sunscreen, Safety Glasses, Cold Water)
- Driver’s License
- Medicare License
- Concession Card (If Applicable)
- All Training Material (theory and practical)
- All Assessment Material (theory and practical)
- Tea, Coffee, Water & Morning Tea
On successful completion of the course students will receive a full Certificate of Qualification as well as any additional licenses completed competently through electives undertaken*
* Please note that all students are responsible for the application and payment of any additional licencing completed under this qualification.