Eligibility Check list for Certificate 3 Guarantee
- Be 15 years of age or older;
- Have finished secondary school or are no longer at school unless VETiS approved;
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen permanently living in Queensland;
- Not hold a Certificate III or higher qualification from 1995 onwards including university degree, apprenticeship or traineeship. A Certificate III qualification completed whilst at secondary school
Tailored to specific industries. i.e. Rural & Regional Sectors
Clothing / Footwear
Enclosed footwear and appropriate clothing
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Material (theory & practical)
- Tea, Coffee, Water & Morning Tea
- Hi-Vis Vest (if required)
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate III in Rural Operations, ACDC Commercial Spray Licence, Chainsaw Level 1 licence & possible Truck license or Machinery licence.
Please note: Gaining your truck license is a separate test conducted by Qld Roads & ACDC must be applied for through the Department of Agriculture & Fisheries and is a separate cost to course.