Get Your Certificate Funded Today!
Contact Us To Check Your Eligibility and Kick-Start Your Subsidised Training!
CSQ Funding Overview:
CSQ funding provides core programs focusing on attracting, developing and retaining new entrants and existing workers to underpin the future prosperity of building and construction in Queensland.
The CSQ Higher Level Skills: Civil Construction training program aims to provide workers, including apprentices, trainees and relevant clerical, administration and professional staff whose employers are in the Building and Construction industry with an opportunity to increase their knowledge and skills and provide opportunities to transition into higher level and paraprofessional roles.
For more information about CSQ and the various funding options available to you, visit csq.org.au.
CSQ Funding Eligibilty Checklist:
To determine if you are eligible, take a look at our basic eligibility check-list below*:
- Are you an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, permanent resident of Australia or hold a refugee or humanitarian visa?
- Are you a permanent resident or permanently work in Queensland?
- Are you currently, or have you been employed in the Queensland Building and Construction Industry between 01/10/19 – 30/09/20?
*Please be aware that there are additional fields of eligibility that must be satisfied in order to receive CSQ funding.
For more information pertaining to CSQ funding and your eligibility status – Call 1300 000 737 or email email@example.com
- CSQ is an independent industry-funded body supporting employers, workers and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
- Building and Construction Industry Training Fund (Qld) Ltd is the trading name of CSQ.
- The CSQ directors are industry representatives appointed by the Minister of the Queensland Department of Education and Training.
- Funded by a statutory training levy established under the Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Act 1991.