Terms and Conditions – SDS Training RTO32505 State of Origin Competition 2019
(1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) This Competition is open to residents of Queensland, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not:
(a) an employee of; or
(b) domiciled with an employee of; or
(c) an immediate family member of an employee of; Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd or its affiliated companies.
(3) The Competition starts 07/05/2019 at 5:00PM and ends 27/05/2019 at 5:00PM (“Competition Period”). All references to time refer to Australian Eastern Standard Time.
(4) To enter this Competition, entrants must: (1) ‘Like’ the Facebook page ‘SDS Training RTO32505’, (2) ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ SDS Training RTO32505 Facebook post related to the relevant competition; and (3) ‘Tag’ another Facebook user in the comments of the same post.
(5) Any attempt to enter using false email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
(6) There will be one winner of this Competition. The winner will be selected by chance using a random name generator. The competition winner will be selected at 185 Nerada Road, Tinana South, Queensland 4650, Australia, on 28/05/2019 at 9:00AM. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger (using the Facebook profile registered with via the competition) on or around the same date.
(7) The results of this Competition will be published in the same medium (the Facebook page ‘SDS Training RTO32505’) as where the Competition was advertised, on 07/05/2019 at 5:00PM.
(8) The decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(9) If the prize remains unclaimed by 30/05/2019 at 11:59PM, a further random name selection will take place to select a new winner. If required, this random selection will take place at 185 Nerada Road, Tinana South, Queensland 4650, Australia, on 31/05/2019 at 9:00AM.
(10) The winner will receive (2) x Adult 2019 Holden State of Origin Series – Game I tickets, in the Gold Price Category valued at AUD$360.00. The tickets are valid for the date Wednesday, 05/06/18 at 8:00PM for the venue Suncorp Stadium, located at Castlemaine Street, Milton, Queensland 4064. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The total prize pool is AUD$470.00, which is correct at the time of publication.
(11) Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim a prize. If the identity of the entrant has not been verified or validated to a satisfactory level as determined by Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd, that entry will be deemed invalid.
(12) Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions of a regulatory authority).
(13) Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd as well as its affiliated companies are not liable for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
(14) If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) that part shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions and the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
(15) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
(16) The Promoter is Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd (ABN 84 101 203 481) of 185 Nerada Road, Tinana South, Queensland 4650, Australia.