Terms and Conditions:
SDS Training RTO32505 12 Days of Christmas Promotion
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Accepting the offer as identified as part of the promotion(s) is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition is open to residents of Queensland who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not:
- an employee of; or, domiciled with an employee of; or an immediate family member of an employee of; Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd or its affiliated companies.
- The promotion period starts 01/12/2018 at 12:00AM and ends 31/12/2018 at 11:59PM (“Promotion Period”). All references to time refer to Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- To claim an offer(s) from this promotion period, entrants must: (1) Be subscribed to the SDS Training RTO32505 mailing list, ‘SDS Training’, (2) Claim the offer(s) within the nominated “Promotion Period” by booking and confirming the offer(s) within the “Promotion Period”; and (3) Provide the designated code word for each promotional offer.
- Any attempt to enter using false email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The details of this promotion will be published via the medium “SDS Training” mailing list, where the promotional offers were advertised, between 03/12/2018 and 14/12/2018.
- The decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the training and/or assessment booked as part of the offer(s) remains incomplete by 30/06/2019 at 5:00PM, the offer(s) will be deemed no longer valid.
- There will be twelve (12) separate offers between 03/12/2018 and 14/12/2018. The offer(s) claimed must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the promotion is the sole responsibility of the individual accepting the offer(s). Individuals may only claim each offer in the promotion once to a maximum of twelve (12) offers claimed. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or subsidy including but not limited to; Certificate 3 Guarantee funding, CSQ funding, VETiS funding and User Choice funding.
- Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to claim an offer from this promotion. If the identity of the entrant has not been verified or validated to a satisfactory level as determined by Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this promotion (subject to any directions of a regulatory authority).
- Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd as well as its affiliated companies are not liable for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the promotion or use of the offer(s). This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) that part shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions and the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- The Promoter is Strategic Health Services Pty Ltd (ABN 84 101 203 481) of 185 Nerada Road, Tinana South, Queensland 4650, Australia.